Essex County Council
Weald Country Park
Stick Man Play Trail at Weald Country Park
A similar project
to this would
Inspired by the childrens story, Stick Man by Julia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler, Infinite Playgrounds designed and installed an adventure trail around the country park comprising six new areas:
- ‘Weald Weave’, a large, challenging climbing structure with a central tower, balance beams, ropewalks & a slide.
- ‘Rustle and Roost’, an oversized nest located next to the lake with carved bull-rushes and boulders.
- ‘Bluebell Tree House and Bluebells’, a bespoke tree house with carved oversized bluebells.
- ‘Faraway Bay’, a pebble play area, infant swings and a large basket swing for younger children.
- ‘Hills and Hollows’, an area with play hills and tunnels built into the landscape.
- ‘Home Stick Home’, featuring bespoke elements such as an oak and larch bed with interactive musical chimes and a fireplace.
Build your perfect playground
Get in touch now to arrange your free no obligation survey, design and quotation and discover how we can transform your playspace.
Our office hours are 8am – 4.30pm, Monday to Friday. Just call 01435 812484
We’ll aim to respond within 48 hours, so drop us a line at email@example.com